The content published in www.ecomresourcetips.com is written by understanding latest eCommerce trends, and freebies are collected from various developers and designers profile who are sharing the content for free of cost or is valid to use under creative common license or GPL license. If you find any post or content that is your copyright material or added source link in an invalid way, then we are requesting you to contact us. We respect your copyright and we will remove it as our earliest possible time.
Ecomresourcetip is not responsible for any download links as we do not host any files in our server. All the download links are collected from online open sources and forums and the information presented here maybe used for informational purposes only. By entering our website, you are automatically agreeing with the given conditions.
Neither the website administrator nor the hosting provider or another person can be held responsible for outgoing links from www.ecomresourcetips.com.
We suggest you contact with the linked file hosting services (such as www.mediafire.com, www.4shared.com) for your copyrighted materials.
If your copyrighted material have been posted on www.ecomresourcetips.com and you want these materials removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for every kind of damages (including costs and attorneys’ fee) if you misrepresent information listed on our website that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice through firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect the developers and their works. We will remove the content links if there is any kind of abuse. Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request as we do not host any copyrighted material in our hosting server, and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.